1. To successfully accomplish the task of keeping, paying and submitting accounts in accordance with the national accountancy law under the guidance and supervision of financial director of the company;
2. To establish and improve the financial vouchers after reviewing the original vouchers and record vouchers according to the financial system;
3. To conduct financial accounting, financial planning and financial control under the supervision of financial director, carry out the preparation of various financial statements, organize daily accounting work of the company, and check and report to relevant supervisors timely if any circumstances arise;
4. To implement the accounting system conscientiously, and complete the work of keeping, calculating and submitting accounts timely to fairly reflect the company’s overall financial situations, ensuring the completeness of procedures, the authenticity of contents, the accuracy of data, the clearance of accounts, and the punctuality of settlements and reimbursements;
5. Responsible for the accounting of expenses, selling costs and profits of the company, together with making provisions for various taxes payable, and handling the tax payment work;
6. To check the current accounts regularly, and settle the receivables and payables in time;
7. To properly save the financial books, accounting reports as well as accounting documents, and keep financial secrets;
8. Responsible for the storage of financial documents: to collect, audit and check various accounting documents regularly according to regulations, and then sort them into volumes, compile the catalog and bound them into a book for safekeeping in case of any loss or damage;
9. To perform any other duties as assigned by management.
1. Bachelor degree or above with major in finance or related subjects;
2. Friendly and easy-going, with affinity and a certain degree of digital sensitivity.
3. Skilled in financial software and other office software.