- To arrange staffs to organize and hold training sessions.
- Responsible for reasonable post arrangements of workshop staffs.
- To organize personnel for production in strict accordance with the process flow, the critical control points of the workshop and standard packaging operation procedures, and further supervise and urge operators to keep original records and complete production forms.
- To collect and review the original production records, and enter the data into the electronic recording system. Carry out material accounting and fill out daily production report.
- Responsible for requisitions and refunds of raw materials and packaging materials for production.
- To assist the equipment maintenance group in the work of daily repairs and maintenance of workshop equipment.
- To supervise and urge staffs to implement sanitation and disinfection work, and organize production strictly according to 5S Requirements.
- To improve the suitability and sustainability of all kinds of documents in the system and ensure its proper operation.
- To perform any other duties as assigned by management.
- Junior college degree or above, or having long-time working experience.
- Detail-oriented and patient, with strong tolerance of pressure and learning abilities.
- Proficient in operating office software.
- Fit and healthy, diligent and hard-working.